What I'm doing today:

I'm binding another quilt!  Seems like as word gets out that I like to bind - the quilts keep coming my way.  This is one my daughter Em and her friend, Jayme, started a few years back and it's finally ready to bind.  Jayme is getting married and we want to give it to her before she returns to Como, Italy for the wedding.

Beautiful fall colors and an ultrasuede border.  It is so soft and heavy as it must measure 90" square.  It would not be my choice of fabric for the border, but the color is fabulous and it really looks nice with the embroidery that was on it to begin with.  Learn something new all the time.  Question is will it wear well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...