Stash Report/Design Wall Monday 1/16-17

I was gone this weekend, so I'm combining posts this time.  I finished my secret block and changed out the 4 " squares on my 4 inchers on my yellow monochromatic challenge and used about 1/10 yd, so

So: Used/Donated this week: .10 yards

Used/Donated Yr to date: 4.1yards
Added this wk: - 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date added: -1.25 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Used Yr to date 2.85yards

Hope to do better this week.

And now for design wall - it's still the same with the blocks although they are now the right size.  I removed the 4" blocks and put 4 1/4" blocks and resewed them and now they are 8" like the rest.  Hopefully I will have time to work on them, but I'm not optimistic as I have a treasurer's report and taxes to work on.

What's on you Design Wall?

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I need to get some oranges and yellows. Great combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...