Design Wall Monday 5/23/11

Need to make a patriotic quilt top for the guild.  Due in June.  I was playing with the block all morning trying to use what's in my stash.  So far I have one block - LOL.

The centers will be different as I am using up patriotic scraps I bought at the thrify quilter's corner at a guild meeting.  These blocks come out 10 1/2 " square.  Hope to make the top 50 x 60 with one border.  Glad now I have EQ4 - it may not be the latest, but still does what I want  - that is the yardage and what the quilt will look like.  What do you think?

Go to my left sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times to see what others are up to.  That is always so much fun.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...