My Friday Fun

Another busy, busy day - most of it waiting. I went to Kaiser for my yearly mammo and waited 2hours. Then went to Costco and waited for tires and hot dog. Then onto the freeway where we waited for an accident. Then onto my daughter-in-law's where thankfully I didn't have to wait and came home with DGS2 5 hours later.

So this evening, I was determined to do my 15 minutes in the sewing room and here is what I came up with:
Here is Dear Jane Block F-4, Old Windmill
I've complete my friday assignment to work on Dear Jane on fridays, and since it is still friday here, barely, I've posted it.  Now off to bed. 
Go on over to Quilting in my Pyjamas Favourite Things Friday... to see what others are keen on today.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous block. Shame about all that waiting around....I've always got hand sewing to quell my impatience with WAITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fabric. Sorry that you had all that waiting to do, I always grab a book when I think that I am going to have to wait on something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had a day of hurry up and wait. Love the block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Angie. Maybe I ought to try Dear Jane Fridays too.....grin. Girl you might get me sewing yet.

    I was still doing my Applique Thursday on Friday. Guess I should save the rest for next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OBRIGADA PELA MENSAGEM o PASSARO CHAMA-SE SABIÁ, AVE COMUM EM CLIMAS QUENTES E TEM UM CANTO MARAVILHOSO, SÓ NO VERÃO. AVE PRESERVADA PELO MEIO AMBIENTE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were going to say waiting was your favourite thing...I'm a terrible waiter!

    The block is lovely. Im so glad you had some fun after such a frustrating day.

    Thank you for dropping by and showing off one of your favourite things this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admiring all those little blocks popping up and coming together to make fun colourful quilts.
    Love the colour/fabric combo in this block.
    Fab Favourite

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable block. Perfect way to end the week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your block is very nice, but your plan of sewing on Fridays. I think we spend so much of our lives waiting. Hopefully we all learn to use waiting time for good things--like planning some quilt project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...