Design Wall Monday 11/7/11

Have two charity quilt tops on my design wall.  They are for St. Ann's which meets this coming thursday.  I make the tops and a couple of ladies at the meeting will sandwich and tie.  Then they'll pass it on to someone else to bind or give it back to me to do the binding.  For these two (which measure around 36-38 inches square), I'll be doing the binding as well as quilting the blue one. We delivered 19 quilts to a low income Mommy & Me clinic last month for new mothers and hope to have another dozen or so to give them in December.

Go to my left sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times to see what others are doing.  And if you want to see some quilts from Houston - see the previous post.

3 comments:

  1. The fabrics are so cute! There will be some lucky kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice -- what a generous spirit! I love binding quilts -- it may be my second favorite part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilts, how nice to know they are for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...