Stash Report 3/18/12

Started Esther's BOM (see button on sidebar for Forget me Not), so that pulled 4.5 yards out of my stash.  Found a back for a ufo, so there's 1.5 yards more.  Then made a small project, two more blocks and a DJ block for another .8 yards.  Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 6.8yards
Used/Donated YTD: 39.15 yards
Added/Bought this week: 0.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD: 21.5 yards
--------------------------------
Net Used YTD: 16.65 yards

Considering how other things pulled me away from quilting, I'm happy with my numbers for this week although I should be at 22 for my projected goal to come true - oh well, will keep plugging away at it.

How are your destashing efforts going?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times on my sidebar to see how others are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...