Applique Thursday 5/3/12

As I've said before, so glad I decided to have Applique Thursdays because:
1.  It challenges me to work on an applique piece - which still intimidates me but calls to me too, and
2.  I get to see some eye candy of the applique kind and other quilting kind to inspire and urge me on.

So here is what I worked on the last two days to have something to show:
Not much but it's a start on my fourth Jubilee Album block.
What are you working on - applique or otherwise?  Would love to see your work - past, present or dream.

3 comments:

  1. I thank you as well for Applique Thursday or I wouldn't have worked on my snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Applique Thursday for the same reasons! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning on doing mimi's bloomers applique BOM. I've struggled (out of fear this is my first crack at it!) but your idea of designating a day is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...