Favorite Flowers Friday

LOL - these are favorite - but they may be the only ones too. I'm happy to have any to show in our arid place. Don't get me wrong - we could have tons of flowers, but we're trying to conserve water and so we don't water as often as some of these annuals require, so sparse garden. So here is my view from my kitchen at the moment:

A closer view.

A closeup of the rose.  Looks like some bug may have damaged the stem (actually to my favor) as I am getting a head on view of it instead of the usual side view of the flower.

I'm linking to Shay's Favorite Things Friday and Tootsie's Flaunt your flowers.  Go on over to see other lovely stuff and have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could look out of kitchen window and see such loveliness. I can see piles of dead leaves everywhere instead.

    Your rose is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so happy to see that you have linked in this week...and to have the chance to visit here today!! I thank you so much for linking in and sharing your post with my party today!
    I have shared your post this week with the Tootsie Time Facebook page.
    Have a wonderful week...what is left of it! lol
    happy to be your newest follower!

    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...