Stash Report 6/3/12

Worked on several things last week, most importantly two BOM blocks and three charity quilts which used up yardage - yeah! Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated last week: 4.75 yards
Used/Donated YTD: 66.22 yards
Added/Bought last week: 6.00 yards   Couldn't resist an online special of Liberty Fabrics.
Added/Bought YTD: 27.5 yards
------------------------------
Net Decrease YTD: 38.72 yards  Gone down a bit, but not by much!  And I love the fabrics I bought - they will be for applque.

How did you do?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and let us all know how you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...