January Getting it Done

Judy at Patchwork Times has revamped her annual UFO Challenge to help us get more done.  And it will most likely. Having a goal does motivate me to get more done (although I only got 2 of my 12 UFOs done last year).  I'm hoping to do better this year.  So we're to post 4 things we will get done in the following month.  Mine are:

1.  Piece the 4 blocks I have left to do for our Guild's Memories of Riverside BOM. Then I'll be ready for when Susan gives us the flimsie directions in February.

2.  Make the Easy Street units into a flimsie.

3.  Quilt the UFO I finally finished (started in 1997) in the last few days while I've had to sit and keep my leg elevated.
4. Sandwich my Watching All the Birds Go By flimsie

and that's it!  Join us - I'd like to know what you want to get done.  You can link up to Judy's first Getting It Done party here.

3 comments:

  1. You have some great sounding projects to finish this month. Hope it doesn't require your leg not to heal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sounds easier to manage, but is still a lot of work. Hope you had a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great list! Doable and interesting at the same time. I'm joining in with Get it Done too - I think it's a great way to get some projects done and out of my hair :*)

    Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...