Slow Sunday Stitching and This and That

Going to hand quilt another motif on my ancient WIP.  And coming off my DW is another baby top.
The children's art work is the last set of four from our 2015 festival booth.  This top will now go to another St. Anne's member to sandwich and tie.

This past week I used 1/2 yard from my stash to use on the above quilt.  I made another SS block so there's 0.03 of a yard plus the 1/4 yard for the wall hanging.  Also found another yard to donate. New YTD total for de-stashing: 38.84  yards.  A little closer to 50 yds - my half way point.  At least I'm not buying.

Win some hexagon papers. Linky still open. See sidebar.  I'm linking to Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.  See the tab for linky parties above.

Blessings - hope you can stay cool this week as they say the entire contiguous US will be hot. Sigh.


2 comments:

  1. Yep, hot, hot. I have to get upstairs early to get any sewing done. That's a cute baby top. Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby top is adorable. I see St. Anne's mentioned on Michelle's blog, too. Your stash use is good, maybe not as fast as you'd like, but it's still going.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...