Free Quilt Books

Okay, we're in 2011 now.  All festivities are over now (well, DGS Frank's birthday is next week, but I'm just sending a present), so I can get back to my room organization.

You might remember I needed to get rid of some books.  Did do away with 7 of them, so have 13 left.  Here's an example:   

On my home page you will find a tab for Free Books.  Because I want these out of here, these are free for the cost of postage.  The postage is for USPS Media Mail of $3.25.  That will cover the postage and the envelope to send it to you.  I thought at first doing these first come, first serve - but some quilters don't check their emails as often as others.  Therefore, please comment stating the you'd like to have.  If you use Anonymous please be sure to add your email in this format:  janedoe(at)server(dot)come.  

 Next Sunday, Jan 9th, I'll take all the ones who want a particular book and draw a name randomly and that will be the one I'll ask to send me a check and their snail mail address.  If you would like more than one, your name will be entered into that drawing also.  So some may wind up with more than one book.  I'll quote you postage if that happens.

And to up your chances, any one who follows me or signs up to follow will have their name entered twice to get a book.  Okay, go check out the books and comment.  The free books are now up for grabs!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Angie! I like 3/4 and 9. And I'm pretty sure I'm following you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon ANgie
    I would appreciate #13
    can pay via paypal or however you want
    I am listed as carol c
    my aka email is kingcooper0001@aol.com
    please let me know as I will be at drs Mon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be able to have number 5. I will also start following you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie,
    I would love to have the Wonders of Christmas and I don't recall what number it is.
    My email is spccse@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'd like 2, 7 & 9 please...

    Thanks

    Marilyn
    marilynjw1971@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chance for some free stuff! I would like 9, 10, 11 and 12. I'm already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the offer, I would like to have #7 Minnesota Hot Dish

    reetea@hotmail.com Linda D from IL
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry i posted on the wrong one. I would like number 1, set3-4, number 11 and 13. Thank you for the chance to own these awesome books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...