Fabric Tuesday 3/22

I read my blogs as time permits and found this great post at Stash Manicure.  This is a great way to make a string quilt variation.  So I thought what would happen if I used a couple of orphan blocks?  Here's what I got. Not bad, but I don't like all the seams that have to be matched.  Wonder what it would be like to use a solid square as the second block.  Hmmm, maybe I'll try it on my next experiment.

Bet you can guess what one of the orphan blocks was.  See if you can guess.

See other entries in Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story by using the button on my left sidebar.  These ladies are talented!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...