Stash Report 11/13/11

Working on charity quilts in the few minutes I had last week.  Tried to put in some time each day - some days no more than 15, but next week should be better.  No major events other than volunteer work, another dental appointment, a board meeting and watching Alan for a couple of hours - never a chore!  So used scraps, fabric for backings and blocks and a border.  Here is one of the CQs I'm working on - kind of weird, but I don't think baby will mind.  Four blocks I was experimenting with.  I call it around with cobblestones.  Need to sandwich and quilt.

And here are my numbers: 
Used/Donated this week:    2.99 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 95.12yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: - 12 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used:      83.12 yards

Somehow I have to use/donate 17 yards before 12/31.  Will I make it?  Go over to Judy's Patchwork Times and see how others are working on their stashes.  Enjoy.





2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...