Design Wall Monday 1/30/12

It's kind of big to be on my design wall, but it is what I'm working on!  May not finish by Wednesday, but hope to finish by next Saturday as this is one of those weeks where I don't have any appts, kids to watch, board meetings, etc - knock on wood! I've added the 2 inner borders all around.  Now for the outer border.  It isn't as bad as it sounds as this is a QAYG project and 90% of the quilting is already done.
What's on your design wall?  To see what others are working on, go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times or Lynn's BOMs Away.  You'll find them in my sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Adding borders to me is the hardest part because it takes about as long to add them as it does to make the quilt... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I don't like doing anything past a block....giggle.

    Glad to see someone is sewing. This week I've just been reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...