Stash Report 1/15/12

My first week was spent sick, but I did better using my stash that week than this one - drat!  Only used a 1/2 yard total to make 8 blocks and start another.  No wonder it is hard to use up stash.  So I'm about 1.5 yards behind in my per week usage. Happily there is always tomorrow.  Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week:   .50 yards

Used/Donated YTD:       5.96 yards
Added/Bought this week:  0.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD:        0.0 yards 
--------------------------------
Net YTD 9.46 yards       5.96 yards

Well, actually, I'm only .04 yards from being at the goal to date - hadn't looked at it that way!  But I did order 2 yards for my Promises and Borders BOM, so I'll have to use extra fabric to stay on track.  How are you doing destashing?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times button on my sidebar and see how others are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...