WIP Wednesday 1/18/12

Arrghhhh!  I made it so many times - sometimes seams 3 times - I just can't foundation piece/paper piece, so that's why I went to regular piecing with this Just Take 2 #8 block. 

I'll have to take a class or something.  I don't seem to have problems when the pieces are odd, but this trying to construct a traditional block just stops me cold.  Ah me - any one have a tutorial for this kind of block?

Go see the great works in progress at Esther's blog (button on sidebar) or at freshly pieced.  I know I'll feel better after I do that.

4 comments:

  1. Don't know if this will help or not - but I do Foundation Paper Piecing backwards from most people. I posted a tutorial a while back. Check it out - it may not be the "right" way - but it works for me. ;))

    http://alefthandedquilter.blogspot.com/2011/02/lhq-foundation-paper-piecing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always getting my fabrics mixed up in PPing. Your block is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, Lefty! Looks easy the way you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paper piecing,follow the umber/letter to sew it.

    Your block is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...