Design Wall Monday 3/12/12

Made anothe VA block - they're addictive, and they're up on my wall.  And they won't stay in that order.  I'm sure as I make more they will be continually being rearranged. Have 16 to go.  Lots more could be on my wall also - my embroidery blocks, the t-shirt quilt(too heavy to hang), the March ufo challenge, the new applique quilt, and my last Jubilee block - pheww! - Plenty to chose from.  Shouldn't get bored with any of them.  What shall I concentrate on?

Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times to see what others have on their design wall and don't forget to go to BOMs Away, too - both on my sidebar.

Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

  1. Fun blocks and I hear you about sooo many projects to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how these would be addictive. A great way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful block for scraps, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scrappy quilt in the works! Best of luck with your progress this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and graphic--looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That'll be an excellent mix by the time you're finished. What size are they? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...