Stash Report 3/25/12

Three months almost into 2012 and I should be at about 25 yards. Well, this past week, I only used two to make another charity quilt - but that's for tomorrow's post. The rest of the week I worked on free motion quilting my 2nd UFO. I hope to finish it today. And working on three BOMs, just don't have much to show on them. I did finish that charity quilt I had on my design wall:
It will look nicer once it is clipped and washed three times to make the ruffly seams.  I make these for my non-machine owners of St. Anne's Sodality to finish at home.  They don't have batting so they won't be too heavy for the babies.  The mothers love them.

Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 2.0yards
Used/Donated YTD: 41.15 yards
Added/Bought this week: 0.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD: 21.5 yards
--------------------------------
Net Used YTD: 19.15 yards  Only 6 yards behind.  Either I have to make a big quilt or donate to the guild some of my fabric.  Which do you think I'll choose?

How are you doing with your destashing?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times (sidebar) and see how others did.

1 comment:

  1. You are not so far behind that you can't catch up with a couple by finishing a couple of projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...