Design Wall Monday 8/13/12

2nd flimsie of three almost done and on my design wall.  The twins were born Friday - seven weeks early, although the doc is now saying the due date may have been 2 weeks earlier than thought.  Daniella and Lucia weighed in at 4 - 6 and 4-10 and are doing very well.  The pediatrician said they are healthy.  Mother doing fine.  Now I just have to finish the quilts by the 19th if only the weather and life let me work on them.

What 's on your design wall?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and see what others are doing.

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely - lucky little twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulation on the twins and I am glad they are doing well. Being early you just normally worry. Now there is two to sew for. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks and congrats on the twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to hear the twins are dong well. Congrats! Nice looking quilt. I reminds of a garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news!!! Congratulations to all! Your quilts are going to be wonderful... I love the white sashing to give it definition. It will also help all the other colors pop :*)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...