Stash Report 3/24/13


I used 5 yards to make the back of my Riverside BOM quilt last week.  This week I'm way behind; only started on row 2 after a big glitch. Have decided to take a break and start on my DGD's quilt. Pulled a 1/2 yard of white for that.  Here are my numbers: 
  in 0.0 yds.; out 0.5 yds.
Stash YTD: in 3.0 yds., out 24.13 yds.
Donated this week: 0.0 yds; YTD: 8.09 yds
Net for 2013: out 21.13 yds.


 
I hope I can mover farther along next week.  We'll see.  In the meantime I am linking to Judy's Patchwork Times.  I'm sure others over there had done a lot better than I.  Worth a visit. And Applique Thursday's giveaway is still open.  Go back to last Thursday post to see the book I'm giving away.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I do that, too, and did it this week. And that's why we have UFO's. Sometimes our minds are just not up for particular tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's good to put a project aside and go back later. Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.
    ~Judy/JG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...