Fall Blogger's Quilt Festival!

Amy is hosting another Blogger's Quilt Festival.  This is one of my favorite online shows.  So many beautiful quilts - so many talented quilters.  Mine is so beginner compared to the beauties you will see, however I feel it is important that we participate, so I'm entering the quilt I quilted for my DIL from all her Ralph's T-Shirts.  I used the 20" blocks of the quilt to practice during SewCalGal's  2012 Free Motion Quilting Challenge .  That was a great project - learned so much!

Without further ado -

Measured 80" by 100".  Each block was quilted with a different pattern.
Click on the photo to see an enlargement.

Now I'm off to see all those gorgeous quilts at Amy's.  Button on sidebar and below.
AmysCreativeSide

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you entered! You're right - it is so good to all participate. I can't imagine quilting t-shirt material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is lovely. I could see it pretty good in the second photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! T-shirt quilts are tough all by themselves and then quilting a different pattern on each block AND it's HUGE. I agree with Billie, the quilting shows up wonderfully on the second photo. Great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quilt! It is my first time entering this festival! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never even been brave enough to make a t-shirt quilt, let alone quilt one, go you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun t-shirt quilt! And any quilt were you learn something doing it, is a good one. :-) Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...