Look What I Got

Here's what I won at the Guild's Holiday Exchange:
It's machine embroidered and I love it!  Thank you so much, Deanna!  If you missed it, the one I made to exchange is back on last Friday's post.

This past week, I was finishing things, but not using any stash.  All I used was a few bits for my hexies, a few bits for my LE and an 1/8 for binding my quiltlet.  Here are my numbers:
 
in 0.0 yds.; out .25 yds.
Stash in YTD: in 9.0 yds., out YTD 108.58 yds.
Donated YTD: 51.26 yds
Net for 2013: out 99.58 yds

Tiny bit of progress. I'll have to dig into my stash and make something for Christmas to get me to/over my goal!

I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times. It's kind of scary when you see there are only 5 weeks left of 2013. Oh and the Giving Thanks Blog Hop is still going on. Head on over and enter the over 160 giveaways!  Button at top of right sidebar.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wall hanging. Thanks for sharing Angie. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome wallhanging.Have a fabulous week of Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like that. Do you know who made it? Hope you are feeling better,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is so pretty and I like your finished quilt too. I can see why the ladies fought over yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...