Hexie Weekend and Winners

Hello, time to show my hexies:
3 done so only 46 to go - LOL.  The papers still need to be removed - that's why they seem a bit off color in the photo.  No focus flower in this one.  Took me about an hour to do.  I hope I get faster at this.

I also started a new EPP.  Elizabeth over at Occasional Piece has started a new project, and it's a beauty!.  It is using EPP to make circles.  I was intrigued and so thought I'd give it a shot.  Her first one is lovely. She's going to make 12 blocks.  I'll be happy with one to make as a pillow.  I'm 1/6th of the way done with my circle:

I'm using freezer paper for my templates and gluing them instead of basting.  So far, so good doing them by hand- best seam allowances ever for me.  Can I get a whoop, whoop for a new technique?

And, the winners from last week's giveaways are:

For the paper pieces, according to Random.org, Kathy in the Ozarks!
The winner of the 100 Block issue is Susan @ CQ4fun.  Welcome winners!  Send me a snail mail and I'll send your winning along in the coming week.

Okay, I've shown you my hexies, show me your's! Linky below.  Remember it can be a finished project, a new project or one you are thinking of doing. End's Monday, midnight.


I'm linking to Richard's Link a Finish Friday, Sarah's Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop, and One Flower Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. that EPP circle looks interesting.... not that I'd attempt the dreaded EPP again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to try EPP with curves; but I hope to one day. I like the colors in yours so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty orange flower! The circle looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely orange flower. It will look beautiful in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow I am just catching up on reading blogs and read here that I won the papers-awesome--how do I contact you with my address-I have an email form on blog where you can reach me thanks Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the circle idea and what a challenge doing it EPP......might try after Ive hexied myself out lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making circles using EPP looks fascinating to me too. Off to check out the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...