Slow Sunday Stitching

The WIPs Be Gone linky party is still open till Monday, midnight. Show us a WIP. You'll find it in the previous post.

It's been a very busy weekend. Friday doctor appts; Saturday, a luncheon after an Annointing of the Sick mass:
We fed about 64 and were at it from 8 AM set up thru 2 PM clean-up. I went home and went to bed for 2 hours.

This morning it was a Ministry Fair:
This was after the 7 AM mass which we attend till 1 PM.  We showed some of our completed quilts and talked to interested attendees. Five actually signed our interest list.  This time I wasn't so tired. Went home and had lunch and sat down to do some slow Sunday Stitching. How soothing.
 Finally made some fabric choices for the second round of the 1st rosette. I don't know if this is going to work as I am color challenged.  I'm trying to continue with the orange of the first round. As I add more hexies to this, maybe it will talk to me.
 I've started hand quilting the sashes.
And I'm adding an edge to a rectangle of fleece for a baby quilt.  Just working with what they've given us.

Hope you've had time to slow stitch.  I'm linking to Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.  Check out what others are stitching. Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Girl put your feet up and enjoy some slow stitching! You deserve it. What a weekend. Love those hexies. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your hand stitching while you rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rosettes--you are a lot further along than i am!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, I also love the rosettes!! And, liked the hand crochet on the edge of the baby quilt. Very pretty, looks easy. Might try that myself!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...