It's Coming Together

Here's a third of it on my design wall. I'd be farther along if I hadn't sewn two rows upside down.  I didn't mark with my number labels as usual. Going back to that to avoid more seam ripping.  The blocks were colored by the client.  My first delay with this quilt was waiting for the fabric to arrive after purchasing online.  All things take time. I'm linking to Lyn's BOMs Away and a couple of others - tab above.  Link up to WIPs Be Gone and win a book.

Blessing to you and yours.

1 comment:

  1. Love the start of it! I'm just not accomplishing much of anything around here still, so nothing to link up this time, really. =(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...