On My Design Wall

I should have been cleaning  and cooking yesterday - we're having an Welcome House for two sets of new neighbors, yet spontaneous combustion kept compelling me to get into the sewing room and finish the next round - thus the offset hearts (from the usual in the corners).  At first the size of the hearts didn't look in proportion to the center, yet on they went. Upon reflection, I'm okay with it. Aren't mothers often in the background supporting us silently?  Setting it on my neutral flannel design wall tells me the next round should be dark.  I'll  see.

Off to clean and cook after I link to Judy at Patchwork Times  and Oh Scrap and a couple of other linky parties you can find in tab above under header.
Would you like a fat quarter - giveaway still open - see top, sidebar.  Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I like your alternative placing of the heart blocks, it's very unusual and dynamic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good Angie. Agree with you that something darker would look good next. Enjoy your cleaning lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is looking great! I really like the thin frame around the hearts. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...